Diplomate of the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Dr. Timothy Brown has practiced podiatry in Marion, Ohio since 1982. He is a second generation podiatrist in the Brown Family. Dr. Timothy Brown was born and raised in Marion. He attended Ohio Northern University, and graduated from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio. He completed his residency at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Chillicothe, Ohio.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of the Ohio Foot & Ankle Medical Association
- Past President of the Ohio Foot and Ankle Medical Association
- Past Chairman of the Department of Surgery at Marion General Hospital
- Past President of New Horizon’s Surgery Center
Dr. Timothy Brown has active Medical staff privileges and Emergency Room privileges at Marion General Hospital. He is also on the active Medical Staff of the New Horizon's Surgery Center.