Dr. Andrew Brown is a third generation podiatrist to serve the Marion community.
He was born and raised in Marion. He attended the University of Dayton and is a graduate of Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery. He completed his 3 year PMSR/RRA surgical residency at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center in Cincinnati, OH where he was the chief resident. He is Board Qualified in Forefoot and Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery.
- Dermatopathology Mini Fellowship.
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons: Refining High Frequency Forefoot Surgery.
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons: Arthroscopy Surgical Skills Course.
- American Academy of Foot and Ankle Osteosynthesis Complex Course.
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons: Complex Forefoot Surgery with Advanced Solutions.
- American Academy of Foot and Ankle Osteosynthesis Comprehensive Course.
- Rotational Skin and Muscle Course
- “Limb Salvage in the Diabetic Foot: Diagnosis and Surgical Management.” University of Cincinnati Infectious Disease Grand Rounds. Cincinnati, OH. March, 2016.
- “Revision Surgery and the Use of Calcaneal Autograft.” Queen City Symposium. West Chester, OH. January, 2016.
- “Case Presentation: Reconstruction of Ankle Varus deformities ” Southern Ohio Academy of Podiatry Meeting. Cincinnati, OH. October, 2015.
- “VTE: Presentation and Management in the Lower Extremity.” University of Cincinnati Podiatric Grand Rounds. Cincinnati, OH. September, 2015.
- “Case Presentation: Revision 1st Metatarsal Phalangeal Joint Surgery.” Southern Ohio Academy of Podiatry Meeting. Cincinnati, OH. August, 2015.
- “Case Presentation: Diagnosis and Treatment of Melanoma.” University of Cincinnati Internal Medicine Grand Rounds. Cincinnati, OH. September, 2014.
Dr. Andrew Brown has active Medical staff privileges and Emergency Room privileges at Marion General Hospital and Wyandot Memorial Hospital. He is also on the active Medical Staff of the New Horizon's Surgery Center.